Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Goal the First


My first (writing) goal during July is to continue the writing streak I've started in June.  I wasn't writing as consistently as I'd like prior to June, and since I managed to write each and every day in June, I plan on trying to do the same during July.

The goal is at least 250 words a day.  Why 250?  Because I also signed up for the Magic Spreadsheet online at the beginning of June, and 250 words is the minimum to keep a writing streak going.

They have to be new words.

However, that is the only limit I'm placing on the goal.  The words can be part of an existing story, to flesh it out.  They can be part of a brand-new story.  They can be about writing (like this blog post, or critiques), though I'm going to try to keep those down.  The cannot be words I wrote for work, because that would just be silly.  They just have to be new words, trying to further my writing in some way.

Two days done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment