Monday, July 1, 2013

Story-A-Day Retrospective: Intro

I'll be doing a series of blog posts for the next few days doing a retrospective on the past month of writing, in which I successfully wrote a short story each day for the 30 days in the month.

Initially, let me take a moment to point out the obvious achievement, so that it isn't missed: I set out a writing goal at the beginning of the month, and I met it.  Though it was difficult at times, the goal (and specific time frame) gave me extra motivation to get it done, which is important when I'm writing on my extra time right now, with no external deadlines.  I'll be doing a post with July goals later in the month, but rest assured I have some and already have them recorded.

First up in the retrospective: ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment